OA Program of Recovery
Overeaters Anonymous offers a program of recovery from compulsive eating using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Worldwide meetings and other tools provide a fellowship of experience, strength and hope where members respect one another’s anonymity. OA charges no dues or fees; it is self-supporting through member contributions.
OA is not just about weight loss, gain or maintenance; or obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet. If you want to stop your compulsive overeating, welcome to Overeaters Anonymous.
What's New for OA San Fernando Valley
- The weekly schedule of meetings throughout the San Fernando Valley has been updated.
- Next Workshop: Whistle While You Work, April 27th, 2014, 2-4pm, OA Darby office
- OA BINGO PARTY on March 30, 2-5pm. A great day of fellowship, fundraising and FUN!!
- 2014 OA Season Pass–Participate in Recovery all year long and you get to save 25% off suggested donations!
- Download a copy of the Professional Outreach flyer with the deposit slip to help support reaching out to the professional community.